zee avatar zee

SOUTH AFRICAN FAN

Wed, May 4, 2011 at 4:48 AM

I'm a 20 year old from South Africa, i started listening to kenny g 2 days ago. I am so loving his music, i knew about him bt you all know how we youngsterz are "i won't listen to that, it's for old peaple", i am eating my words now its not even funny. He's music is soothing. I am an insomniac, bt i cn tell since i go to bed listening to his music, I sleep like a baby.
Thank you Kenny G.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Saxophone brands

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Even as Greece desperately tries

Coach Factory Outlet

to avoid defaulting on its debt, American companies are preparing for what was once unthinkable:

Coach Factory Outlet Online

that Greece could soon be forced to leave the euro zone.No one knows just how broad the shock waves from a Greek

Coach Factory Outlet

exit would be, but big American banks and consulting firms have also been doing a brisk business advising their corporate clients on how to prepare for a splintering of the euro zone.That

Coach Outlet

is a striking contrast to the assurances from European politicians that the crisis is manageable and that the currency union can be

Coach Outlet Online

held together. On Thursday, the European Central Bank will consider measures that would ease pressure on Europe’s cash-starved countries.Stock markets around the world have rallied this summer on hopes that European leaders will solve

Coach Factory Online

the Continent’s debt problems, but the quickening tempo of preparations by big business for a potential Greek exit this summer suggests that investors may be unduly optimistic. Many executives are deeply skeptical that Greece will accede to the

Gucci Belt

austere fiscal policies being demanded by Europe in return for financial assistance.Greece’s abandonment of the euro would most likely create turmoil in global markets, which have experienced periodic sell-offs whenever

Louis Vuitton Belt

Europe’s debt problems have flared up over the last two and a half years. It would also increase

Coach Factory Outlet

the pressure onItaly and Spain, much larger economic powers that are struggling with debt problems of their own.A bank holiday could quickly follow, with the stock market and most local financial

Louis Vuitton Outlet

institutions shutting down, while new capital controls make it hard to move money in and out of the country.The

Coach Factory Outlet

recent wave of preparations by American companies for a Greek exit from the euro signals a stark switch from their stance in the past, said Carole Berndt, head of global transaction services in

Louis Vuitton Purse

Europe, the Middle East and Africa for Bank of America Merrill Lynch.

2. Re: SOUTH AFRICAN FAN

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:00 AM
  3. Re: SOUTH AFRICAN FAN

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Tropical Storm

Coach Factory Online

Son-Tinh was moving

Louis Vuitton Belt

northeast along the northern

Coach Outlet Store

Vietnamese coast on

Gucci Belt

Monday after tearing the roofs off hundreds

of houses

Coach Factory Store

and breaching flood defenses

Coach Factory Online

overnight, the state-run

Coach Factory Outlet

Vietnam News Agency (VNA)

Coach Outlet Online

reported.Son-Tinh was at

Coach Bags Outlet

typhoon level when it thumped into

Coach Factory Online

northern Vietnam late Sunday with winds as strong as 133 kilometers per hour (83 mph). It left three people dead and two injured, according to an

initial estimate from the Office of the National Search and Rescue Committee reported by (VNA).More than a 1,300 rescue

Coach Outlet Online

workers and soldiers

Coach Factory Outlet

have been deployed

Hermes Belt

to work with local authorities on search and

Coach Factory Online

rescue efforts in the aftermath of the storm, VNA said.Helicopters were on standby for a search and rescue mission for an oil rig with 35 people on board that became disconnected from its towboats miles out at sea amid strong waves generated by the storm.

4. Re: SOUTH AFRICAN FAN

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:04 PM

But now the whole thing has expanded and you will find different items of your choice in most online shopping malls or places. With their exquisite detailing and shiny finish, pedal cars make a great display piece that will increase in value the longer you display it. The choosing the 10 foot attachment will yield no noticeable light to other people, while the 20 foot attachment show small visible red dots - but hardly enough to give away your location to your friends. he BasicsDIGIKote pouches are made from the same DIGIKote film that is sold in rolls for wide format laminators. Monster Diddybeats In-ear Headphones With Controltalk Pink. These are things to keep in mind. The advanced features of this registry cleaner ensures a complete recovery of your registry and a superb performance enhancement for your computer. Monster Diddybeats In-ear Headphones With Controltalk Pink. Monster Diddybeats In-ear Headphones With Controltalk Pink. hese structures can be ideal for the teachers to take classes in. dr dre beats Tour. The tree was given to him by GOD for his good deed. Beats By Dre. Beats By Dre.

5. Re: SOUTH AFRICAN FAN

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Political turmoil hasCoach Outlet Store reinforced this feeling. Since early this year, the country has been shocked by revelations that Bo Xilai,Coach Factory Oulet Online one of the Communist Party’s most senior leaders, ran a fief that by official accounts engaged in murder,Coach Factory Outlet torture and corruption.There continues to be a lot of uncertainty and risk, even at the highest level — even at the Bo Xilai level,”Coach Factory Online said Liang Zai, a migration expert at the University at Albany. “People wonder what’Gucci Beltss going to happen two, three years down the road.”The sense of uncertainty affects poorer Chinese, too. According to the Chinese Ministry of Commerce, 800,Louis Vuitton Purses000 Chinese were working abroad at the end of last year, versus 60,000 in 1990.Louis Vuitton Handbags Many are in small-scale businesses — taxi driving, fishing or farming — and worried that their class has missed out on China’Louis Vuitton Bagss 30-year boom. Even though hundreds of millions of Chinese have been lifted from poverty during this period,Louis Vuitton Belts the rich-poor gap in China is among the world’s widest and the economy is increasingly dominated by large corporations, many of them state-run.Louis Vuitton HandbagIt’s driven by a fear of losing out in China,”

6. RE: SOUTH AFRICAN FAN

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:29 PM

The Australian Tiffany UK jialejiale cricket team is made up Tiffany Jewellery of more than just the Cheap Tiffany Jewellery eleven players who take Tiffany Earrings the field. The Aussie Tiffany Bracelets uk fans that cheer us Tiffany Uk Sale on from the stands are also a vital part of Tiffany Jewellery Online the team, their energy lifts us Tiffany Bangles Sale when we are down and Tiffany Earrings keeps us focused when Stuart Weitzman 5050 we are going well, commented Michael Clarke.
    ASICS will also be sw 5050 the official footwear and Stuart Weitzman tassmid apparel sponsor of the Australian MBT UK Cricket Centre of Excellence, toms shoes outlet where Australia next generation of international cricketers hone their craft before taking on the world.

7. Re: SOUTH AFRICAN FAN

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 3:24 AM